OMG… How to Reach InBox 0! Clean Email InBoxes [VIDEO]
training by BROOK BORUP!
Show Notes & Links
Welcome to in the Trenches MBA! in this video we are going to talk about taking steps to get to Inbox 0 and out of email overwhelm. These steps will help you delete thousands of emails in the first hour and give you the confidence to get it done and keep it clean.
If you need more help after this video feel free to go here http://bit.ly/3tasksfree to get some free advice on which one is best for your situation.
Get More Great Tips & Answers - Subscribe ➜ http://bit.ly/mcssubyoutube
Share this Video on Facebook, Your Blog, Websites and More!
Helpful Links From This Video
Tell Us Your Business Pains and Get Your First Three Action Steps Here ➜ http://bit.ly/3tasksfree
Want a Question Answered or Want to Sponsor a Video?
Support the education of new and growing business owners with your donations here ➜ https://www.patreon.com/ittmba
Join the conversation in our Closed FB Group. Request an Invite Here ➜ http://bit.ly/InsiderInvite
Follow, Friend, Like or Be a Contributor
My Clone Solution Website https://myclonesolution.com
Brook Borup; Speaker, Educator, Implementor http://brookborup.com
Email Over Flowing? How to Get Out of Email Hell…
Which One are You?
0 Email Inbox or Your This 13,676 Emails?
The Classifications (0:56)
1. Don’t need this ever (Unsubscribe)
2. Don’t need this today (folders)
3. Need to keep, but task is done (folders)
4, Important needs to be done (inbox)
The Process (2:46)
where to Start….
Use the Classifications as A Guide
• Search by Email Address or Person
• Unsubscribe if Needed then Select All & Delete
• Create Folder and Folder if Needed
• Create Folders of Folders (clients = client name)
• (Rule of thumb… if it’s more than 2 months old and you never opened it… it’s ok to delete it)
• (Suggestion use 2 tabs one for the search and one so you don’t lose your place in the list)
• if going one by one start with the oldest emails first
• Start with the steps coming up next…
Actual Steps that we use to help achieve Inbox Zero (5:30)
Easy ways to Delete 1000’s in 60 Minutes
1. Search for the Junk (5:36)
• Daily Weekly. Monthly Digests like Groupon. Living Social, Horoscopes, Quotes
• Copy the email address from each one… paste into the email search of the 2nd tab… (unsubscribe) select al and delete. Repeat
2, Search for Emails ” no reply ” (6:48)
• This will give you the typical bulk mail like facebook, linkedin, Twitter notifications and more.
• These are time sensitive and can usually be found on their websites, blogs, social media etc… Repeat process above
3.Your Subscriptions (7:45)
• These were important once are they still important?
• if not… Repeat process above
• if so… Create a folder and put the relevant emails there.
• Create a rule for your email so they go there automatically if you don’t need to see them arrive in your inbox, but you want to keep them.
The Non-Bulk Email (8:31)
1. Start With the Oldest First (8:58)
• What category does it fall into?
• Copy the email address from each one. paste into the email search of the 2nd tab.. (Unsubscribe) Select all and delete. Repeat
2. Tasks - Your New Normal (9:38)
• This is the golden point. Deal with emails daily as tasks not as a burden. You will start to delete. Folder, Unsubscribe and handle your email like a Master!
3. Tools for Staying Clean (10:07)
• Gmail has the option of using unroll.me - This free product will help you create a daily digest of all your bulk mail you want to keep, but only see in one email a day.
• Folders and rules - Use these wisely
• Chrome Extensions - There are options for chrome that give you extra functionality like Snooze, Send Later, Email Templates, Task List and More. (Examples MixMax, Boomerang, Streak, Hubspot, Gmelius)
- Why We Use QuickBooks Online For Our Clients [Video]
- How to Setup Your Contact Data in Excel… CRM Here We Come! [Video]
- Why We Use Insigthly For Our Clients [Video]
- How Do I Figure Out What to Delegate in My Business? [VIDEO]
- How Do You Know It’s Time to Outsource Bookkeeping? [Video]
- What If You Could… Follow Up With Networking Contacts Automation!! [Video]
- OMG… How to Reach InBox 0! Clean Email InBoxes [VIDEO]
- Why We Use Acuity Scheduling [VIDEO]
- How to Develop and Design A New Logo [Video]
- What is CEO Management? How Can It Work for Me?
SIGN UP FOR ALL THE FREEBIES
Thank you for joining our community. Watch your email for the free gift of the month!
sign up now
to get the BEST offers and deals!
sign up now
to get the BEST offers and deals!
So many great ideas
so little time
Are you an entrepreneur that can't remember which way you are going right now?
You don't have enough hands, time, clients... or maybe all three?
We specialize in helping you with the things you hate to do or frankly just suck at doing...
When is now the right time to admit that you need help with that growing task list?
You don't have to know what to get done first we can work on that plan together.
Yes, we work with all types of businesses, all over the world and in all budgets.
The time is NOW!
Free Offer Of The Month
5 Profile Tips for More Yeses on LinkedIn
LinkedIn is a huge social media for business connections. If you want to see what people are looking at when determining when to say yes to a connection or a message we have that for you. Click Here For The Free Checklist...
Skip the DIY & Get Your Profile Upgraded by a Clone
You are a smart business owner so let's jump in and get this done now. Our professional copywriters will have a call with you and optimize your profile for you SPELLCHECK and proper GRAMMER included!. Click Here To Purchase Now...
The Big Leagues... LinkedIn Lead Gen Done For You
Are you wondering how people spend so much time to find leads on social media and you haven't had time for laundry this week? It's because they have help. Santa's elves need something to do the other 11 months of the year. SHHH they are working for us. Click Here For Program Details...