Welcome to in the Trenches MBA! Today we’re gonna talk about how to develop and design a new logo for your new business or for your new venture and to get what you want from your designer for the very first time. This video will teach you how to research and what information is needed to have a designer help you with your new brand.
Get More Great Tips & Answers – Subscribe ➜ http://bit.ly/mcssubyoutube
Share this Video on Facebook, Your Blog, Websites and More!
Helpful Links From This Video
Tell Us Your Business Pains and Get Your First Three Action Steps Here ➜ http://bit.ly/3tasksfree
Want a Question Answered or Want to Sponsor a Video?
Support the education of new and growing business owners with your donations here ➜ https://www.patreon.com/ittmba
Join the conversation in our Closed FB Group. Request an Invite Here ➜ http://bit.ly/InsiderInvite
Follow, Friend, Like or Be a Contributor
My Clone Solution Website https://myclonesolution.com
Brook Borup; Speaker, Educator, Implementor http://brookborup.com
(How to Develop Design A New Logo)
Research Colors (0:26)
• What Colors are Typical for your Industry?
• What do the do the colors mean?
• Now You’re informed
• Execute: Choose your accent colors (1-3)
Research Fonts (1:07)
• No more than 3 different fonts in one brand!!
• 3=1 Serif, 1 San-Serif, 1 Script
• They need to Work Together… Ask You Designer!
• It’s best to choose 1 or 2 of these fonts and let your designer fill in the blank.
• it’s your job to show the designer what you like so you get back something back you like the first time.
Research Clipart or Examples (2:58)
• Google Images
• Your Industry?
• Your Mascot
• What do you Like?
• What does your target client looking for?
• Does it show what you do?
• Doest it show what you don’t do
• Does it have meaning?
• Pick 10-20 Logos or graphics that you like as examples.
• Does it look just as good in black and white as Color?
• Put your research into words
• Company Name
• What do you do? What industry?
• Location if you are location based
• What colors did you choose and why?
(• Make sure you use descriptors for light blue or royal purple.)
• What font do you like and why?
(• Make sure to have the name of the font or download the ones you like.)
• What logos or graphics did you find that you liked and why?
(• it can be bits and pieces from several)
(• It can also be what you don’t like)
• Does it need to convey a feeling?
• How Colors are used as words…
• Marketing and Branding…
• Psychology of Color…
• International Meanings…
• You can put your word or words in and see it in all the other fonts
Images and Clipart (10:42)
• Google Images
• Use additional Search terms like logo, Clipart, Vector along with your relevant terms(example: roof clipart, Vector tools)
• get a designer to help you realize your dream logo
• You are armed with the info you need to get something you want the first time.
• This information will help any designer get you close to something you will like the first time with some revisions.
• Freelance designers from your life are waiting for your call.
• Cheap options from Fiverr.com or comparable online service.
• The My Clone Solution Clients get the best of both worlds… Creative Thinker, Designer Manager, Designer and Budget Conscious