Welcome to In the Trenches MBA! In this video, we’re gonna talk about bookkeeping. What does it entail, what does it cost and what is your true cost of doing it yourself.
If you need more help after this video feel free to go here http://bit.ly/3tasksfree to get some free advice on which one is best for your situation.
Get More Great Tips & Answers – Subscribe ➜ http://bit.ly/mcssubyoutube
Share this Video on Facebook, Your Blog, Websites and More!
Tell Us Your Business Pains and Get Your First Three Action Steps Here ➜ http://bit.ly/3tasksfree
Want a Question Answered or Want to Sponsor a Video?
Support the education of new and growing business owners with your donations here ➜ https://www.patreon.com/ittmba
Join the conversation in our Closed FB Group. Request an Invite Here ➜ http://bit.ly/InsiderInvite
Follow, Friend, Like or Be a Contributor
My Clone Solution Website https://myclonesolution.com
Brook Borup; Speaker, Educator, Implementor
How do I know It’s time to get help with bookkeeping?
What Does Bookkeeping Entail? (0:13)
• Getting Ready for Taxes
• Knowing Where Your Money Goes
• Categorizing Income and Expenses
What Does Bookkeeping Cost? (0:36)
• 45$ per hour and u Depending on the needs for your business.
• Monthly Plans are Available
• Setup fees are so a company can learn your needs.
• Cleanup fees are used to get you up to date and start clean with your new person.
Example and Formula
• What is your hourly billable rate? _____
• How many hours do you spend on bookkeeping monthly? _____
• How many new clients or prospects could you get if you spent that time prospecting? _____
• Billable Rate x Hours = Cost
• Prospect x 12 months = Lost Clients
Doing your own bookkeeping is costing you how much?
Cost + Lost Clients = It’s time to hire your paying a non-professional how much?