Welcome to in the Trenches MBA! In this video we’re gonna talk about Insightly and why we use it for our clients that need a solid process in place for sales, projects and reminders for internal staff. Learn the best functions, pros and cons that would tell you that insightly might be the right project CRM for you.
If you need more help after this video feel free to go here http://bit.ly/3tasksfree to get some free advice on which one is best for your situation.
Get More Great Tips & Answers - Subscribe ➜ http://bit.ly/mcssubyoutube
Share this Video on Facebook, Your Blog, Websites and More!
Helpful Links From This Video
Tell Us Your Business Pains and Get Your First Three Action Steps Here ➜ http://bit.ly/3tasksfree
Want a Question Answered or Want to Sponsor a Video?
Support the education of new and growing business owners with your donations here ➜ https://www.patreon.com/ittmba
Join the conversation in our Closed FB Group. Request an Invite Here ➜ http://bit.ly/InsiderInvite
Follow, Friend, Like or Be a Contributor
My Clone Solution Website https://myclonesolution.com
Brook Borup; Speaker, Educator, Implementor http://brookborup.com
Insigthly is an Process CRM
Primary Function… (0:13)
• Contact Management
• Process Timelines for Sales or Projects
• Notifications for Timelines
• Unlimited Email Templates
• Direct Integration to Zapier, Quickbooks Online, and Others.
• Direct Gmail, Imap and Pop Integration with Gmail Extension
• Direct Links from Dropbox, Google Drive…
• Apps for All Devices
• Great for teams that share parts of the process and files
• Huge Database of How to Videos
• Really Good Reporting and Filters
• Great Price point for users
• Mass Email Inside The Program
• Automation is severely limited unless integrated with another tool
• Not the choice for digital marketers
• NO options if you wanted to add NEW features
• Storage Space is Limited
• As of Feb 2017- Suggested Tier $15-35 per User
• Upgrades Primarily based on it of contacts & number of daily mass emails